What the Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan Means To You a Final Expense Life Insurance / Burial Life Insurance :
• You are not required to answer any questions about your health when applying for this policy.
• For accidental death anytime the policy is in force, you receive the face amount you selected on your application.
• For non-accidental death after the second policy year, you receive the face amount you selected on your application.
• For non-accidental death anytime during the first two policy years, you receive 120 PERCENT of premiums paid.
• You can borrow from the cash value of the policy for the necessary premium to prevent the policy from lapsing.
• Smokers pay no more premium than non-smokers.
• Your policy can never be cancelled if your premium is paid.
•Your premium is guaranteed never to increase.
•Issue ages for this policy are 40 through 80.
You choose the death benefit that fits your needs – $25,000, $20,000, $15,000, $10,000 or $5,000
Available to individuals at ages 40-80. Age at last birthday determines rates to be used.
Premiums at issue age remain level and will not increase.
Same rates for smokers and non-smokers. (these rates may vary slightly)